Monday, August 15, 2011

A Little Bit Of Me Q&A

IT'S QUIZ TIME PEEPS!

So... I have been absent to blog world, yet again 
Blogging regularly can be a difficult task when you don't have internet at home. *sigh*
But it's O.K. ... I will get there!
Life has also been a bit bumpy for the past two months. It causes a very un-inspiring writer's block.
Luckily, quizzes are an easy way to have something to write about! 

So to fill in some blog space, (and for fun) here's the quiz:
(Feel free to snatch it up and fill it out on your blog!)

1. What do you feel is your greatest achievement?
Easy! My beautiful, smart, adorable, sweet, little boy! ("No, I'm a big boy mommy!")
I wouldn't be the person I am today if he hadn't decided to come along and be the best suprise of my life.

2. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?
I am currently making many changes. I am eating healthier, taking vitamins, looking for a good job, exercising, and just altogether tring to give myself a healthier body/mind. My biggest trait that I'm working on is staying true to myself. Not settling for less than what I need, and not spreading myself too thin... like butter. That has caused a great deal of problems for me, but I will improve!


3. What is your greatest dream/ambition?
I aspire to own a fabulous shop. I will make shoes! Pumps, flats, heels, boots, the whole shabang! It's going to be a while before that dream becomes reality, but baby steps are required before that can happen. I also aspire to be one of the top 50 Etsy moms with said shoe shop. On the side I may sell some pottery or some other form of decorative craft, but the Etsy shoe shop is the main goal. I am super pumped! (Tehe.. get it... pumped?)

4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Italy... is amazing. I loved it there. Soooo pretty! My sister and I graduated from highschool in 2005 (No, we are not twins) so my parents gave us the AWESME graduation gift of travel! Because we were both art majors, they took us to see all the amazing classic works of art that Italy has to offer. It was incredible!
I would also like to see Ireland... just for funzies. It looks very pretty in movies.
Oh and while I'm at it... I'll go to France... for the fashion.


5. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
I'm a mother! I love being Jacob's mom! It's amazing how much love you can have for one person and I wouldn't trade it for the world.


 
6. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
If a project becomes too complex, I can't seem to find the end of it and I quit before I get a chance to really begin. I need to master the art of self rallying. I give great advice and inspire others, but I have a hard time practicing the "I can" attitude. 


7. Who is your favorite singer/artist?
I like Nine Inch Nails, Pink, Shinedown, Modest Mouse, Disturbed, Michael Buble, Frank Sinatra, and I like anything I can shake my booty to (as long as the lyrics aren't too repetetive). My taste in music is too eclectic for the word "favorite". Not to mention, I seem to change my mind daily. My most recent she-fad is Ellie Goulding (every female has one) with her album Lights.

8. What is your greatest fear?
The idea that I could possibly outlive my son, or the feeling of abandonment that he could get from my (hopefully far far away in the future) death. Altogether, it's the idea that my son or I would have to live without one another. It makes me very sad... NEXT QUESTION!



9. How old are you?
Psh! I'm 24 years young! Although my body sometimes disagrees and my hips and knees on occasion act as though they've been in existence 80 years, I am young and I plan to have fun with the years that I have! Try and stop me!!! Or just join me! ;o)
10. What is your favorite candy?
Well, I AM a female... sooo... I'm gonna have to go with chocolate covered chocolate with chocolate filling and chocolate chips with some chocolate syrup on chocolate plate with .... etc.. etc... chocolate. The point: Chicks like chocolate.


Thanks for reading! Here's a little something I'll leave for the enjoyment of your ear holes:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments!